Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Naples, FL
November 19, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Thank you Ramona! I’m new to this. I’m 66. So 20 yrs. will give me plenty of time.

November 19, 2023
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Thanks to new treatments like CAR-T, cures are possible. And there are more treatments in clinical trials.

November 19, 2023
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

I know of people who have lived with it for 20 years . It depends on many factors

November 19, 2023

Related Questions

View All