Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Primary Mediastinal Large B Cell /DCBCL
Finished Chemo 6 weeks. Awaiting meeting with consultant

April 5, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

AileenOShea,
Hi! I too had DLBCL and RCHOP. I always continued to take my hormone and vitamins even through chemo. Good luck on your upcoming appointment. Kelly

April 5, 2024
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Thank you for your reply, I am on a hormone injection to lessen impact on ovaries. I understand that this may contribute to some of stiffness and I was told not to take anything even bio live yoghurt whilst on chemo

April 5, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kent, OH

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In