Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
December 17, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

I am on the pump as well and use the G7, I use Meloxicam (Rheumatoid Arthritis) but also use Acetaminophen daily. I haven’t had any issues with it affecting my readings. Drinking water and yes keep moving but resting when necessary. I’ve recently started trying Yoga and Pilates which seem to be a positive.

January 11, 2025
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Hi 😁 I have Type 1 as well

January 2, 2025
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Hi LauraHavery, Thank you for reaching out as a T1D!! I don't know of another, let alone someone dealing with a lymphoma also. My biggest issue is dealing with the pain that comes & goes. I use Dexcom CGM G7 & Tandem T-slim insulin pump to keep the diabetes in control. Dexcom does not like Acetaminophen & I don't feel like Ibuprofen works for me. I try to stay hydrated & keep moving. If anyone has better suggestions, I'm all ears. Thank you

January 3, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Winthrop, WA

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Denham Springs, LA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In